CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

AbOuT mE..(eKYn)

My photo
sG.BuLOh...., SeLaNGoR, Malaysia
AssALaMmUaLAiKum.. hello,hyee...My NaMe EkyN a.k.a Pari-Pari PaGi.. I'm 23 YeARs oLD,WoRking in 1 SMaLL Co. as a AdMiN CLeRk iN FiNaNCe..huhuhuh TaLKaTive person,KaDaNg2 jE PeNdiAm...sOMeTiMe EMoSiONaL, DuN kNow Y...agagagaga SaYa XsOmBUnK,Tp KLu Bz SaNgaT,SyA XdAPAt NaK MeMBaLaS KuNJuNGaN AnDa..;)

My Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I am so sorry..

 

I know you sulk with me
But please.....

Forgive me

Nota Kaki : I am so sorry to have upset you.. Please, i need more chance to be a good person.. 



4 pengkritik tetap:

Reena Kamarudin said...

jangan sedih2 kay ;)

~LoVE PiNk~ said...

REENA : em tQ dear..

but im so sad right now :'(

Unknown said...

Jangan sedih2 ^_^

~LoVE PiNk~ said...

sally : ok dear..tQ

 
Copyright© All Rights Reserved ekynyoana.blogspot.com